1. What holiday do you wish did not exist?
Sweetest Day. Seems kind of redundant, doesn't it?
2. What is your favorite romance/love movie?
The Wedding Singer
3. Do you make a big production out of celebrating Valentine's Day?
No. I think Valentine's Day is a nice holiday when you're dating. Once you get into a relationship, or married, your anniversary becomes the day that you celebrate your love.
However, sometimes we'll do something for one another, like go out to dinner. Other times, we'll have a special dinner at home. Rarely, we may exchange a small gift. There is no set tradition, whatever we feel like doing at the time.
4. What is something weird you did as a child? (or even now!)
The first thing that popped into my mind:
I always had a really high pain tolerance. My sister used to like to show this off to her friends....by hitting me. I was totally cool with this. I would sit there while she threw a book at my head, or slapped me, and crack up laughing and say, "Didn't hurt!" As a parent reading this, I am absolutely cringing, but at the time I thought it was funny.
5. What makes you love your husband, really LOVE him, you know since Valentines is coming up?
His kind, loving heart. he is just a wonderful person who I love dearly!
Last year for Valentine's, i posted our Love Story as part of a blog hop. You can read about that here.